Why would a shark eat a bridge? [laughter] It’s angry. … Why would it attack that 747 out of the sky? I thought we explained that, Drew. It mistook it for a fish.— ,
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus @0:56:37
Oddly enough, theatrical release: the only one stated is the UK. It opened on 1 screen [laughter] on the 9th of August, 2009 and took 433 pounds. … That’s its … world gross cinema total.— ,
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus @1:13:01
all quotes like these...
If they leave him on the edge any longer, he will chew enough scenery that there won’t be anything to jump from.— The Oneliner,
Lethal Weapon @0:37:20
Find “The Oneliner” and... (clear)
- Good group commentary from the Scots. Not much background or analysis, but they have fun with it. There's some audio drop-out from time to time, and some interference of some sort near the end. Yes, that's a table leg Bill Duke gets impaled on. You can see another leg of the upturned table to the left. And yes, most houses in the US are wood framed, even in tornado alley. But tornado damage is actually really rare.
Zarban on 2009-10-06 14:11:22
Lethal Weapon (director’s cut)
- The Oneliner has a lot of fun with a film they like a lot. Some good laugh-out-loud moments and general enjoyment. The "working title" jokes are quite funny. Things that always bothered me: - Murtaugh's family surprises him with a cake while he's naked in the bath. Later Murtaugh gets a photo of his naked daughter with the note that she's been kidnapped. Ew. - When Riggs jumps with the jumper, the prop handcuffs clearly break and the two grasp hands. - After Riggs and Murtaugh have it out after the jump, Riggs says he's hungry... even tho he just ate a hotdog before responding to the call. - Supercop/Vietnam sniper Riggs flinches every time he fires his gun. Murtaugh doesn't. - A helicopter flies directly to a residence and hovers so that a gunman can fire multiple rounds into the house. World-class shot Riggs, who is standing outside the house, empties two 15-round clips into it and fails to do any damage to the pilot, gunman, or engine. - Dozens of cops happily obey Murtaugh's order not to intervene in the climactic fight. If they wanted a fight, why not just put it in an out-of-the-way location instead of Murtaugh's lawn? - Riggs leaves his truck door open so the dog can get out and never closes it.
Zarban on 2011-02-05 22:38:34
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
- Laugh out loud humor with The Oneliner for the very best giant sea monster movie of our generation. I especially liked the Irish accents and the megalodon facts. Hey, I've earned "some sort of achievement!"
Zarban on 2010-03-22 22:15:27
- Zarban! Indeed you have earned "some sort of achievement". I asked Scott to pass on my sincere intent to honour my promise, but he probably just ignored me. If I were someone other than me I would ignore me too. Drop me an email and I will "hook you up", as I believe the youngsters say these days. Regards, Craig
Craig Eastman on 2010-03-30 14:40:18
- Thanks, Craig! I've sent an e-mail to podcast "a la" theoneliner.com.
Zarban on 2010-03-31 11:12:55
Total Recall (1990)
- Erudite commentary from Oneliner's Craig alone that sounds like it might have been given by one of the crew. He discuss Philip K Dick's other works and compares other sci fi films and the production.
Zarban on 2008-10-26 20:43:45
All commentaries created by The OnelinerSubscribe to this list of commentaries
Subscribe to comments about these commentaries